THIS IS ME. I AM. APRILMELODEE.




WELCOME TO MY SILENT SANCTUARY

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Getting busy!

busy as a beeeee!

I love OJT! Makes me feel the rush everyday.

-Waking up on 6am to prepare,

-travel for an hour which includes being stuck on traffic.

-be on pldt on 8am, *supposed to be 8am, but for my case 8:10! hay tardiness, my bad habit!*

-work up to 12noon,

-then attend classes up to 9pm. Sounds really busy, right?

Upon reaching home, feeling hungry, exhausted, and soooo tired.
Well, aside from the ‘rush’ that i love so much, another reason why i love OJT is because of my OJT uniform! I reallllly really loveeee iiit!!! XD It doesn’t make me look like a first year student. :p I look soo ‘dalaga’ yey!!! I’m certifiably a sooo 4th year student!  Hangsaya!!!

Waiiiit!! I need to include here the things why I HATE  OJT! Aside from the exhausting feeling everyday, the hills, the bag, my wednesday outfit and demerits!!!

Hmmp! I can no longer wear my fave shoes and my fave hotpink emo messenger bag! =c I still wanna wear my old shoes but they say it’s bawal!!! 

No comments: