THIS IS ME. I AM. APRILMELODEE.




WELCOME TO MY SILENT SANCTUARY

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Big Box.

I am afraid of the future, coz I am never certain of what awaits me whenever I get there. It seems to be like a big box waiting for me and I never know what's inside. It's like pieces of jigsaw puzzle, scattered around, still being completed by me. Or like an unfinished painting, that sooner I may call my very own masterpiece.

We always talk about the future. It is something to be anticipated. It is future, every time a 5-yr old boy talks about his dreams and the things he wants to do when he gets older.. Or when a teenage girl patiently waits for that one special boy whose spaces between his fingers fit hers perfectly..

The thing we call future, soon to be present, sooner will become the past. Yes, definitely, I am afraid of the future. I never know what it's like. Will it be the same as what I often wish for? I hope so. :)

No comments: