THIS IS ME. I AM. APRILMELODEE.




WELCOME TO MY SILENT SANCTUARY

Friday, October 15, 2010

BROKEN FRIENDSHIP

People say, "When someone takes you for granted and leaves, it's their loss, not yours." Maybe yes, i do agree. So okay, if you really wanna leave, then you can. I'll still remember you though, just like I remember everyone that leaves. And I'll still remember too, that bittersweet friendship you've once shared with me.

I'm just a little disappointed coz I really thought our friendship was real. I thought you are one of those people who can accept me for who i am, no ifs, no buts. But then it's just so weird and sudden, you're now acting differently. Like you're back to being a stranger once again.

Maybe, you've unveiled your real self now. So, this is the real you. And that real you just can't accept me for being who i am. So, okay, that's alright. I guess, 'goodbye' is the right word to say, coz I can no longer stay.

No comments: