THIS IS ME. I AM. APRILMELODEE.




WELCOME TO MY SILENT SANCTUARY

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Daily Devotional :)


 "For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments and His commandments are not burdensome." - 1 John 5:3

      That's my rhema for today. :) well, i have been quite serious doing my devotional everyday for quite a time. and I try not to skip a single day without reading the Bible. I don't know but it makes me feel incomplete when i don't read the Bible daily. 

      Reading the Bible is usually one of the things i do every early in the morning. It makes my day complete -- oh, not just complete, it makes my day perfect! :) that even at night, when i'm about to sleep, i still have this big smile on my face, thankful for the awesomely perfect day, guided by God's Word. 



No comments: