THIS IS ME. I AM. APRILMELODEE.




WELCOME TO MY SILENT SANCTUARY

Friday, October 25, 2019

I like you but i don't

I like you but i don't like you. I just don't understand.

I just love the conversations that we had. Those soundtrips and small talks and the stories you've shared. I like it when you let me know the things you do.

Those simple good morning and good night messages you've sent. Asking me how's my day, and even how i have spent my weekend, it makes me feel happy that somehow, someone is interested in what i do daily.

The time you had spent with me even if it means going to work without sleep at night.

I feel comfortable sharing my story to you. My problems, my untold emotions and even my deepest secrets. Oh, how I wish i could have someone like you to spend the rest of my life with.

Well, I am looking forward to know you more. I want to know the purpose why we two have met.

I would like to thank you, because without your encouragement, i could never be braver.


  • See you in the future, in God's perfect time.

No comments: