THIS IS ME. I AM. APRILMELODEE.




WELCOME TO MY SILENT SANCTUARY

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The noise of raindrops made me stay awake
Cold wind blows, chilling me to the bones
I hugged my pillow tight and put the blanket on
Played some music, started to dream on

I realized for all this time I'm still dreaming of you
But for tonight I want myself to forget everything about you
Tonight, no more thinking of you like the way I used to
Tonight, no more stalking your page
Tonight, no more dreaming, no more crying, no more wishing

Just for tonight I don't wanna think of you like the way I used to
Just for this cold rainy night, no more wishing and praying for you
I hate my self coz up to this time I still never stop thinking of you.
I wanna ask you, "Do you still think of me at night, like I always do?"

-copyright- aprilmelodee♥

No comments: