THIS IS ME. I AM. APRILMELODEE.




WELCOME TO MY SILENT SANCTUARY

Sunday, December 22, 2019

New Year, New Me 💖

Here in a milktea shop, taking a good cup of wintermelon milktea, trying to compose myself, relaxing, looking back to the things that happened for this whole year.

Few more days and it will be 2020. My supposed to be "marrying year", but it's not going to happen.

What's going to happen next year? All the previous plans in mind had vanished.

Now all i wanted is to be free. Free to love my self. Free to explore new things. Free to travel anywhere. Free to do things that I really want. Just free to be me.

I'm nervous and excited at the same time. 2020 will be a new year, celebrating a new me. Free and fearless me.

Lord, let Your will always be done in my life. I trust You for writing my life story. 💖
Thank You and I love You always Lord. 💖

No comments: